A lot of news about Witch and the Hundred Knights, a new gameplay trailer for Shin Megami Tensei 4, and the announcement of the Prism Ilya game.
- New characters and game elements have been revealed for Majo to Hyakkihei (Witch and the Hundred Knights). The existence of a race of fish people, a race of winged people (this could be anthropomorphized birds or simply humans with wings) and another witch name Valentine. A gameplay element called Witch Domination allows you to steal heirlooms from the people in a village, although you have to fight the homeowner to do so. Another element is the Behavior Panel. The Hundred Knights will be able to interact with the villagers in town, but in order to interact successfully, you must analyze them with the Behavior Panel and act accordingly. Finally, the Knights will be able to change forms in battle. Their forms are named and function as follows: Wonder Knight is the default form providing a great balance between defense and attack. Power Fortress, a powerful form which allows for high attack and defense, but it is weak against magic attacks. Marginal Gaze is a form that is strong against magic attacks. Screenshots can be viewed here and the game will release on 7/25/13 for PS3.
- The online browser game Star Galaxy has launched its service today on Yahoo! Games.
- It has been about 10 years since the last true Shin Megami Tensei, and for fans it must have felt even longer. To tide over those who have the itch, this gameplay movie has been released on Youtube.
- A collaboration DLC between Valhalla Knights 3 and Fate/Extra CCC. The costumes of Caster and Saber from Fate has been announced to be available in the game for free starting 6/6/13. The game will release on 5/23/13 for the Vita.
- The 3DS game of the Fate/Stay Night spinoff Prism☆ Ilya has been announced by Kadokawa Games. The game will be releasing sometime this summer.