Published on April 27th, 2013 | by Grant Mikuriya0
Today In Japan, April 26, 2013
News for Dragon’s Crown, Hatsune Miku Project Mirai 2 (provisional title), and details on the current Gundam Breaker beta today in Japan.
- MMO The Tower of Aion will be releasing a new patch. Titled Episode 4.o Arata na Tsubasa, new content such as two new classes have been added. The clutch ability-based Melody Wing and long-ranged Barrett Wing will be available as of the new patch.
- A fourth character introduction PV has been made for the game Dragon’s Crown. This time the character named Elf has been revealed. She is an archer who utilizes not only her bow, but a combination of physical attacks and limited magic as well. The game will be for the PS3 and Vita.
- The opening movie has been released for the upcoming addition to the Atelier series Escha & Logy Atelier ~Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsusha. The game’s release date is on 6/27/13.
- A video introducing the gameplay of the upcoming music rhythm game Hatsune Miku Project Mirai 2 (provisional title) has been uploaded to YouTube. Three songs have been confirmed for the game so far: Koneko no Payapaya, Do Re Mi Fa Rondo, and Yume Yume. The game is set to release sometime this Fall for the 3DS.
- A new Hatsune Miku figure has been announced by the company REAL ACTION HEROES for sale on 1/23/14.
- New details on the sequel to Corpse Party subtitled Blood Drive, has opened up their official website and has announced that the game will release sometime this year for the Vita.
- A report on the progress of the beta test of Gundam Breaker has been released. Changes to the lock-on system, aerial combat, and a completely customizable mech system. The game will release for the PS3 on 6/27/13.
- New enemies called Ghost and Uroboros have been announced for the game Soul Sacrifice. The game will release in Japan on 5/7/13 for the Vita.