Published on April 4th, 2013 | by Grant Mikuriya0
Today In Japan, April 4, 2013
Today in Japan, a reason for visual novel fans to jump for joy, among others announcements, and a reason for Psycho Pass fans to leave their houses!
- A new character, Mikhail, has been revealed in the upcoming Square Enix game, Drag On Dragoon 3. No word yet on an exact release date, but the game should be released sometime this year.
- Quite a few The Best versions of games are coming out for the Vita on 4/25/13. Such titles include, but are not limited to, Katamari Damacy no Beeta, Gravity Daze (Gravity Rush), Shin・Sangoku Musou NEXT, and Ridge Racer.
- New Screenshots for the upcoming Namco Bandai game, Vividred Operation -Hyper Intimate Power, have been released; the game is based on the recently aired anime series of the same name. For those who are familiar with the show, the screenshots showcase how Vivid Blue looks in-game.
- Otoge Hatsu Kare☆Renai Debut Sengen! was released for the PSP today. Regular edition 6090 Yen, Limited Edition 8190 Yen (roughly $63 and $85, respectively).
- RaiderZ‘s closed beta test is planned for 4/5/13 5pm local time is taking place, and a stream of the beta is going to stream at 8pm local time on Nico Nico Namahoso.
- With the release of Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge in Japan today, there will be a live let’s play of the game with radio personaliy Mafia Kajita and voice actor Okamoto Nobuhiko. To keep up with the latest regarding this broadcast, you can follow it on twitter@radigame.
- Shinkpaku-su MAX has announced that they are planning a collaborative event for their game Legend of Souls with the recently aired anime series Psycho Pass. Though they have not announced exactly what they will be doing at this time, an announcement will be made soon regarding the details. Stay tuned.
- Onigokko! Portable for the PSP has been announced to release on 6/27/13. This is an adaptation of the eroge version that came out in 2011. The story is takes place in a fictional Japan, in the years after the story of Momotarou.